As a developer, do you prefer to get a list of detailed tasks to do that somebody else came up with? Or do you find it more motivating to take part in shaping a product, and figure out how we can make a difference for the people using it? If the latter is the case, you will most likely find this position inspiring, challenging and fun, and we would look forward to welcome you on the team!
- When: Spring / summer 2017. We would like to get you on board as soon as possible, but if you are the right person we can wait a while too.
- Where: Signifly’s offices in Copenhagen (Vesterbro)
- Type of position: Full time
We are looking for our new favourite team mate
We are an ambitious and passionate lot, including both creatives, developers and digital strategists. We work closely together in small project teams to build awesome digital tools for our clients, who operate in both the Danish and the global markets. We work hard to achieve the kind of quality digital experience, that users know from [you-name-it]-as-a-service and expect from serious and ambitious brands.
As lead front-end developer you will be responsible for ensuring that our team develops great web applications that are both user friendly, quick and solid on the technical side. You will work on both small and large projects in close cooperation with creatives, back-end developers and strategists to compose tomorrow’s digital user experience. Apart from developing awesome digital products, you will also be expected to contribute to the entire team's continuous learning and to help us make use of the best tools and technologies available.
We take pride in supporting the solutions we deliver, but make sure to leave the heavy operations and maintenance for the IT-companies. After all, we are a creative bunch, motivated by creating genuine digital touch points. We start many new projects every year, so there is plenty of opportunities to experiment with new technologies.
The perks are pretty good ;-) The best is of course the most amazing and ambitious team you could dream of. Apart from that we have bright and noise reduced working space, delicious (and free) lunch, quality coffee and tea, sodas and beer in the fridge, afternoon snacks, social events at least once pr. month, Friday bars, large parties for our friends, team meeting with dinner every other month, field trips, Christmas lunch, “nytårskur”, annual paid one-week cabin trip, and everything else we can think of to make it awesome to be part of the Signifly team.
We expect you to be
A smart and ambitious individual, with a strong urge to create great digital products. You know how to structure your work and get things done, while still having a creative and curious approach to the things that you work with. You have good knowledge of UX and UI, and can participate in discussions with creatives and clients, where you are also able to convey the technical considerations for the front-end in an easy-to-understand fashion. You have good knowledge of application architecture, including back-end, and can discuss architecture for larger applications with the back-end team. You are a strong team player, that can make the people around you look good, and who is comfortable presenting your ideas to clients or the team you are working with.
- Expert level in a modern front-end framework like React, Angular or Vue
- Expert level with front-end tools like Yarn, gulp, SASS, etc.
- Excellent overview of modern web application architecture, including RESTful API design, including an understanding (and appreciation) of good OO-design
- You are good at understanding real world user or client problems, and able to propose smart technical solutions to address them
- A strong interest in and knowledge of UI and UX design and digital interactions
- Experience with automated front-end testing is a plus but not required
- Speaking and understanding Danish is a plus in relation to clients, but not required